Foreign Landlords

Buying a property in Singapore and yet you are based oversea, what could be the best possible solution for you?

If you have relatives or friends who are here , you can ask them to be look after the property for you or they can be your power of attorney.

But many of us do not wish to trouble our relatives or friends on this as they have their own life to take care. What is next?

Finding a property management company or a housing agents to look after it for you

What should you look out for when engaging them?

Ask them questions.

Understand their values in life and business

Share with them your concerns and expectations

Are they able to address your concerns and meet your expectations

Use your instincts to judge if you can trust them and leave the property to their care.